22nd of Every Month
Aim and Objectives
History, Mission & Vision
Duties of Members
Become A Member
Membership of the Association is open to Yoruba Nigerians residing in Canada, and who must be approved by ⅔ of the whole Members.
DUTIES OF MEMBERS
Every member of the Association shall
1.Abide by all lawful decisions of the Association
2. Support and participate in all activities and programme of the Association, and maintain a least seventy-five per cent attendance at the meetings of the Association in each year.
3. Promote and defend at all times the interests, aims and objectives of the Association; and
4. Abide by the provisions of this Constitution and the By-laws of the Association.
Every member of the Association shall pay a membership due, in the amount to be determined annually at the general Meeting of the Association.
Members who have paid their annual membership dues shall be entitled to the following rights:
1. The right to participate in the decision-making process of the Association.
2. The right to seek elective or other positions in the Association.
3. The right to vote in elections
4. The right of access to the facilities of the Association, subject to any set guidelines.
Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.
Full Name (required)
Your Email (required)